Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for Written Test of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
KVS PRT Exam Pattern 2022
- There are 180 multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- Candidates’ general knowledge of Hindi and English will be tested in the first section.
- Candidates will have their general knowledge and current events, reasoning ability, and computer literacy tested in the second section.
- Perspectives on Education and Leadership will be evaluated in the third section (revised)
- There are questions from the subject matter in the fourth section.
- A competitive advantage can be gained by having good mastery of the subject at hand.
- The KVS PRT Exam 2022 will last three hours (180 minutes).
KVS PRT Syllabus PDF
KVS Exam Syllabus
KVS TGT Syllabus Hindi
KVS PRT Syllabus in Hindi
The Written Test objective type for the KVS PRT Recruitment 2023 contains the following disciplines.
The examination will last 180 minutes (3 Hours)
General English: 10 Marks
General Hindi: 10 Marks
GK and Current Affairs: 10 Marks
Reasoning: 5 Marks
Computer: 5 Marks
Understanding the Learner: 15 Marks
Understanding Teaching Learning: 15 Marks
Creating Conducive Learning Environment, School Organization and Leadership, Perspective in Education: 10 Marks
Subject Specific Syllabus: 100 Marks
|Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Youtube Shorts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|